Fratellone Medical Associates

DECEMBER 4, 2017 MMS

mms

MMS is not a disease. It is a treatment – Miracle Mineral Supplement. MMS is a unique chemical oxidizer that has the ability to enter the water, it kills pathogens that are causing diseases and touches absolutely nothing else

Miracle Mineral Supplement, often referred to as Miracle Mineral Solution, Master Mineral Solution, MMS or the CD protocol, is a toxic solution of 28% sodium chlorite in distilled water. The product contains essentially the same ingredient as industrial-strength bleach before “activation” with a food-grade acid. The name was coined by Jim Humble in his 2006 self-published book, The Miracle Mineral Solution of the 21st Century. A more dilute version is marketed as Chlorine Dioxide Solution (CDS).

It is hard for a physician( even with my open views )  to read its claims with no clinical trials

MMS is falsely promoted as a cure for HIV, malaria, hepatitis viruses, the H1N1 flu virus, common colds, autism, cancer, and much more. There have been no clinical trials to test these claims, which come only from anecdotal reports and Humble’s book.

It is discussed on their website as well as in blogs by Jim Humble.
MMS destroys heavy metal compounds in the water and many different poisons. The reason for this unique ability is that MMS is a very weak oxidizer with an oxidation potential of +.95 volts. The only thing MMS can do in the water is kill disease. When MMS is activated with Citric Acid, it becomes the World’s best Pathogen Destroyer – known as Chlorine Dioxide. (CIO2). This is present on their website.
I have seen many patients the use MMS drops as directed and are  feeling better , have more energy and less toxic. I have not used it yet until I get more further reading done

Until tomorrow….